Sunday, January 16, 2011

2000 hits and an Antique Car Show at Pompano Citi Center

Just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that our little blog has reached 2000 hits from all around the world.  I am so thrilled that you all like it and find it useful!  Thank You!

Also, if you are not into football today, there is an Antique and Classic Car Show at Pompano Citi Center.  I found it by accident because I went over to Big Lots to load up on cheap Cheerios and Cheese Its.  They had a live band playing 50's music, my girl loved dancing to it!  There were lots of cars if you are into that.  My little one insisted that all the cars with their hoods up were broken and wanted to know why they all broke.  It was really funny.

Have a great MLK weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site has a New Home

Click Here to head over to our Brand Spanking New Web Site. All the old stuff is there as well as some exciting new posts! http://keepingupwithkids.com/