Friday, January 7, 2011

Target Sale! Stock up for all those Birthday Parties you have this year.

Ready to start shopping for next Christmas?  Just kidding!  I know that is the last thing anyone wants to think about, so let's think Birthdays!  If you are like me, you probably have a bunch of birthday parties on the horizon.

I was just at Target and they have 50% to 30% off a whole bunch of toys.  They had a  20 peice Black and Decker tool set with back pack, a huge package of toy food and a bunch of other stuff for $5.00.  They had the Paperoni Deluxe Cutting Studio for less than $4.00.  There were tons of really good toys ranging up to $30.00 depending on your budget.

I am happy to report that I took care of the next 4 birthdays for less than $25.00.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site has a New Home

Click Here to head over to our Brand Spanking New Web Site. All the old stuff is there as well as some exciting new posts! http://keepingupwithkids.com/