Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bass Pro Shops Easter Egg Hunt!


We went last year and it was fun.  I had high hopes for it because I love their Santa Land every year!I don't think it was up to the usual quality for the Bass Pro.  The staff seemed a bit confused about when and where the egg hunt would be.  A few didn't even know about it.

After we finally found the eggs (they were empty) we were supposed to return them for candy. The line was very long and I really didn't have much patience left at that point.

I don't remember what the craft was, I can't seem to find my photo's from last year.  I will post them if I  find them.  I changed computers about that time last year, so I am afraid they got lost in the shuffle.

I am not sure that we will go this year, we might. 

Don't forget that you can park at the Tri-Rail and make a a day of it!  The train station is very very close to the Bass Pro Shop and the Fishing Hall of Fame.

Do a craft, get a free picture with the bunny, and then spend a couple of bucks on hot dogs for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site has a New Home

Click Here to head over to our Brand Spanking New Web Site. All the old stuff is there as well as some exciting new posts! http://keepingupwithkids.com/