Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zoo Reviews are Here.

This is a long term project for me!  I want to provide a comprehensive list of reviews of zoo's all around the country!  I am obviously starting with those close to home and will continue to review more as I travel.

I hope to provide a place for my readers to see what zoo's are actually capable of, therefore I have included things in the review like Accreditation and what Conservation Projects they are working on.  The education, and conservation that zoo's provide are often overlooked.  This country has some stellar zoo's doing stellar work and this is the place to come to in order to find out where they are!

CLICK HERE to see the first one!
Oh and yeah, see if you can find the photo of me when I was still in the business!  I just couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site has a New Home

Click Here to head over to our Brand Spanking New Web Site. All the old stuff is there as well as some exciting new posts! http://keepingupwithkids.com/